The Family Support Center’s Family Justice Center program is a comprehensive, coordinated, and co-located program for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault,
stalking, and human trafficking.
We provide a vast array of services and options for survivors in one location, including:
- Confidential community based advocacy
- Protection order support
- Housing case management & advocacy
- Support in criminal cases
- Safety planning
- Basic need items including clothing, hygiene supplies, transportation resources etc.
- Support locating safe shelter
All services are client driven. We are here to support you!
For more information, contact us today at 360-754-9297.