Services offered by the Thurston County Family Justice Center Program include:
- Confidential community based advocacy
- Civil legal services
- Criminal Justice information & advocacy
- Safety Planning
- Assistance with Temporary and Permanent Protection Orders
- Referrals to Support Groups and Counseling
- Services specific to housing and shelter needs
The Family Justice Center program provides services to anyone impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and/or human trafficking.
For more information about this program please contact our offices at 360-754-9297.
In an emergency call 911.